AVA 0.00% 10.5¢ ava risk group limited

Yes great news, for an extra 200 units, but I think you're being...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yes great news, for an extra 200 units, but I think you're being overly generous with saying you're "confused" by the initial announcement.
    This is clearly an administrative stuff up which should not have happened. Where are the checks and balances? Amateur hour!
    Others have previously commented on Davis's under performance as CFO with factual errors in important announcements. Here is another example it seems. How many second chances does this guy deserve honestly? Pretty simple stuff you would think to get right?
    And, surely Broomfield should also have picked this up given his initial quote also was wrong and had to be corrected as well. I also would have thought that at least someone on the board like Cronin, the Chair, would have checked these as a matter of course too.
    And where is Stevens in all of this being the Chair of the Audit committee? Surely he should be more involved or visible? It doesn't look like we are getting any great value from him on he board - perhaps its time he retires or is pushed out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $23.77K 224.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 238656 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.