IPT 0.00% 1.9¢ impact minerals limited

And honing in, on the higher confidence Indicated Resource...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394

And honing in, on the higher confidence Indicated Resource category, with 775,000 tonnes of alumina, and benchmark prices around $20K per tonne, potentially delivering a paltry $15.5B income over a projected 20 years plus of mine life, we have a solid and established resource at surface.

Many new potential players in WA will hit a wall of trouble when undertaking a mining lease application under the new laws. It’s always problematic in some way or other, and I’ve been forensically searching for potential issues related to Lake Hope via digging into the biology of the area - and I’ve found nothing evident that might become a significant issue.

From all accounts, the lake system is biologically sterile, and that is rare in itself - aluminium is a gill toxicant to fish and other aquatic life at pH 5 - and at pH 3 there may well be nothing that survives. That is exceptional and an absolute bonus for IPT.

For instance, other lake surveys in the Laverton area have recorded that “None of the frogs, reptiles or mammals recorded during this survey are listed as rare or otherwise in need of special protection under the Wildlife Conservation Act (1964).” i.e. Animals tend to stay away from toxic water sources or die.

At this stage with the Scoping Report coming out soon, and without pre-empting the more definitive PFS, cautious optimism is a very reasonable prospect.

A light sprinkle of HOPIUM on the breakfast menu looks to be very nutritious as part of a well-balanced, sensible investment diet.

Patience.
    cheers,
    Ice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $6.339K 346.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4773603 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2092892 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 457383
Last updated 11.00am 01/05/2024 ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.