ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Impact of COVID-19 Stage 4 Restrictions, page-38

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I don't usually post but follow the posts here,some insightful and many are amusing. I do agree that most of us are in losses currently but taking a balanced view without any of the ramping up or down intent i Notice the following:
    1. The shares on the sell side are a tiny fraction of total shares issued,so the point from guzz that most will sell at .002 or 0.003 i feel is not that well supported by current sell side equation. Looks like most are holding tight.
    2. If we manage to get the pilot plant upgrade done by early next year,even accounting for delays that we got used to with this company by first quarter of next year ,the revenue from potential revenue generating sales they are promising plus the r&d funds from govt should hopefully support work in spend in selling our technology. If any one of these including the latest additions of WTE and/or hydrogen starts up with a partner then 0.001 will certainly be a bargain basement price.
    i believe in the scope of the technology and with wte and hydrogen and low emmisions coal all required technologies in rapidly changing socioeconomic and geopolitical equations, hoping any one of them will get us a partner soon.
    i know it's been a hard long wait and it's hard to be patient but knowing the pilot plant upgrade is going on is some solace in these lockdown times.
    please do your own research. Good luck to all the long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.