OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Impact of Nationwide Brazilian Transport Strike, page-80

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    News from Brazil, report that just 20% of the petrol station in the city of Brasilia, are fully operational by last night local time... However a great % of the fuel outlet have only diesel for sale. This tell me that Brazilian officials are prioritising the transport of this fuel, to make sure trucks can do deliveries to the first needs of the population. If fuel is available in the region, this can be a good sign to the Cascavel operation, due to the proximity of the mine, and hopefully, replenishment can be made early next week. Also the Congress pass a law about a reduction of Diesel price yesterday, and new discount price of $0.46 Cents per litre should begin today and fixed for 60 days... The discount should be apply from the selling price of Diesel of 10 days ago... Don't ask me how they are going to enforce this... Hope the management, can use the cycles prior to increase to maximise the savings.

Last Thursday, the pick of the strike, 968 blocked roads across the country, against 198 last night. Let's hope this nonsense finish soon, and OGX can be back to normal and Brazilians stop to get penalised by madness. Very sad to hear the local news, especially for the more vulnerable ones.

Hope, some good news can finally arrive to us... Hoping and waiting...

Bid.Rod

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.