IPT 6.25% 1.5¢ impact minerals limited

Ann: Impact Raises $3.25 Million and Drilling Commences, page-115

1. 2,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    JDR5, I think there have been a few others who have expressed similar sentiment (including myself). Also, I sold out earlier this year and took my medicine. However, I bought back in about two months ago because I feel there has been a change in attitude at the top. Previously Impact was content to be a "shelf company" and sit on its great assets. It was waiting for a white knight to ride up and form a JV and to do the drilling. Impact's plan was to negotiate a free carry. But that model rarely works, IMO. Within the last 12 months Impact has experienced failures with potential JV partners at Broken Hill and In Queensland. As a result, maybe Mike Jones and others at Impact could have learned a big lesson. Also, Impact got the State government's grant for some of the drilling at Broken Hill. All of these events may have caused the leopard to change its spots. Anyway, I hope so. Incredibly Impact has raised plenty of cash (not easy in this economic climate), as well as adding another interesting tenements. IMO Mike Jones has been out and about with a new mojo! Finally, long-suffering shareholders will soon see drill results from Broken Hill. I could be completely wrong, but it looks like Impact has entered a new exploration phase - one that is actually based on drilling its tenements. Current drilling will cover its three PGM-type tenements at Broken Hill and with a bit of luck we could be in the money. Good luck amigo and to all sharehodlers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $57.74K 3.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 625862 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1074972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.