IPT 0.00% 1.5¢ impact minerals limited

Ann: Impact Raises $3.25 Million and Drilling Commences, page-116

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523

JDR5, none of that will affect the share price.

None of any historical grievances from 5 years ago will affect the current operational program at Broken Hill. It has been explained before that it was a business decision to focus on the trial mining for conglomerate gold at Clermont and not proceed with Broken Hill.

I can easily understand that Broken Hill is full of pinhole shafts of great grades that don’t translate to mine-able quantities of ore. But with Clermont looking like a sure thing, I totally get why it was put on the back-burner.

It’s only after the recent re-evaluation of the geology in the Technical Update in the light of the Chalice PGE hit that it has been re-prioritised as a top level prospect.

What is also easily understood is why there are no IPT shares in your portfolio.

What isn’t easily understood by the current share-holders is why you are back here exploiting your personal drama. For retribution? For vengeance? For righteousness? To scare the investors?

If it is only personal grief, then we can empathise with you, as it didn’t work out for you back then. But that was your decision to be involved, and your decision to disengage. It is what it is.

You have choices. I applaud @prawn_man for being open to a mind change, for re-evaluating an investment decision, and determining a decision to re-invest. I’ve been there and it’s not easy. I try to let go of any grudges. This is business. It’s not personal.

But please realise, grudges are not going to change the minds of the current investors in IPT.

It is not going to persuade the thousands of current share-holders from taking different decisions. It is not even going to start to reach the hundreds of thousands of current share-holders who aren’t on Hot Copper.

It is not going to affect the share price. It is not going to make any difference at all.

It’s time to let go and focus your energy on the existing potential, either at IPT or other mining companies.

Broken Hill is a red hot prospect, then and definitely now. It’s time has come.

* Btw, thanks for the tip on Twiggy’s family office controlling the investments. I had a gut feeling IPT was a fairly irrelevant minnow on Twiggy’s radar.

Ice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2442797 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2454500 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.