SEN 11.8% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

Ann: Impairment to the carrying value of unlisted investments, page-27

1. 4,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    I don’t disagree with you and I am generally patient, but it has been a long long time already.  I really like their products, which is why I stayed in when a friend sold out and I particularly like the move from just hardware to their software offerings.  A much more diversified product line. 

However in in some ways I think their judgement is poor - the random venture capitalist decisions for example.  The are also very much at the mercy of their partnerships for sales - they appear to have little capacity or ability to sell themselves.  A friend who is very senior in a major aus federal department checked them out with his head of IT and was told they knew of them but that they seemed to have no idea how to market to the Government.  It really makes you vulnerable to your partnerships decisions as to where they are going to put their efforts, which are not necessarily with the best technical products.

From my little argument with you a few months ago on where the price was going, you also believed we were about to see things happen and must be disappointed both at the statements at the AGM and the latest impairment

I was in IT for 40 years and it doesn’t take that long for new products to be taken up.  Some of the products are very new, so this is really the make or break year - they need to start generating sales in the next 12 months.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $4.858K 301.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1438672 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 219578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.