SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Ann: Impairment to the carrying value of unlisted investments, page-28

1. 1,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 894
    tamz...Yes like you I believe in their technology.
    Unfortunately I must agree... they don't seem to sell and if they do they don't tell.I am disappointed that Management while turning the company round and building up cash,paying dividends and generating profits have told us little of any recent progress in increasing forward sales of the new technologies.
    Its this lack of apparent progress of improvement in sales that I believe may have cast gloom on the share price. We are told that some progress has been made in selling the 100 gps encryptor however I believe the lack of further clear positive information of improving sales is now pressurising the stock...but again New Technologies have a proving time with clients before sales progress.
    We are due an update and I remain confident that some good news may be forthcoming..however such is the condition of the markets that perhaps any difficulties in the news may not be well received...however I remain confident that solid steady progress is being made.

PERHAPS the new products will be pushed hard by ThaIes however I believe we may be looking at perhaps up to Two years before we see clear signs of major success.It certainly will probably take time,and if money is to be made patience and more patience may be required...however I remain hopeful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $122 9.356K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3956407 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 67000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.