IPD 0.00% 5.4¢ impedimed limited

Ann: ImpediMed Achieves Critical Mass in First Key Target State, page-16

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Hi mirri,
    I put a table together of salary's, research and clinical trials etc for each year since 2015 to give me a better understanding where the cost or money has been utilised. It is indicating that this years salary will be the highest( a record) for salaryeek.png. I don't know why. CHF clinical has been stopped until the contradictions have been removed est 2024. Prevent finished 2 years ago. Work on SOZO Pro has already been completed. I'm not sure why there is an increase. Always the main cost by far by a factor of 3 to 4 times has been salary, knowing some of that salary forms part of research and clinical.
    This FY the only cost I can ascertain from the FY2023 Quarterly reports is salary. SOZO pays for itself 10% of licence fee for data storage etc.
    The blowout for the previous 2 years was 3 or 6M in bonus and then 3M in redundancies. Those bonus's should have been 100% issued in shares, I thought that's what the preferred payment method was for most USA based companies. They love stock bonus's and stock been issued. Maybe a little side project to see how the bonus where approved.
    I will post the table in another thread when I get time.
    As for actual sales vs TVC, I'm fully expecting TVC to pick up, but prefer actual SOZOs sold. Managment have hinted at sales picking up. I would like to think all the prep work is either completed or underway to install more SOZO into Michigan. Maybe some healthy competition between teams to gain the honour of setting up the first fully operating program if not in Michigan one of the existing hospitals. They must be a little bit excited to execute their plan.wink.png

As per Mr Sharp, lets see how sharp he is with the check book. $1M plus means he is serious, and I will cease commenting further on this director.

Kind regards
    Acclivity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $109.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $62.2K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48976 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.