IPD 3.28% 5.9¢ impedimed limited

Before investing a significant amount, I scoured the internet,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Before investing a significant amount, I scoured the internet, and could find no competitors. It is the only device that offers bio-impedance spectroscopy (which the US National Comprehensive Cancer Network three months ago says 'should be used if available' to screen breast cancer survivors at risk of lymphoedema) , and is also cleared by the FDA. The recommendation by the NCCN is what will oblige the private health insurers to pay for the screening. The combination of the recommendation and now reimbursement from the private payors and US Medicare should encourage reasonably rapid adoption.
    The SOZO bio-impedance spectroscopy device is also cleared by the FDA for use in heart failure, and has a breakthrough device designation to measure fluid in kidney disease. However, further studies will have to be done before it can be adopted for those indications .

While I believe that the above is an accurate summary, I urge any prospective investor to do your own research.

@Costanza88 Would you mind saying whether the publication to which you have provided a link merely reports, or do you also give tips?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.