IPD 0.00% 5.2¢ impedimed limited

I have been really sympathetic to you for the past months, as...

1. 5,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3152
    I have been really sympathetic to you for the past months, as none of us enjoyed this time , the loss of momentum & medicine that we ended up being given.

Although the board to me was always the only problem.
    Or significant issue .

I lost respect for the ex- chair with his all out attempts to save himself ,and the drawing out of procedures- plus using every facility to garner forced votes and for making the board spill go to a vote.
    At a juncture in those first weeks , he should have stopped it from being so protracted.
    The company direction should be no1 & your staff and team for sure , and you need to take the shareholders with you - he was not an executive chairman.
    They could have ensured the trust and faith of their main fund investors and all sufficiently , or humbly realised that they were not supported by large core of very longterm shareholders and major Funds now- the shareholders as a whole plus the company they are supposed to act in best interests for and represent !

This week you have displayed that I think you more intentionally downramping. Not good if so.
    Venting was ok earlier or once or twice , but these past weeks now clearly you are disingenuous.

It is good that ImpediMed be managed and directed by best people for forwards now.
    Respect to all who have contributed to get to this point and worked , tho none of us is to be bigger than the organisation we somehow got into.
    And jobs for people as directed by the now deposed chairman, was not right or appropriate.

IPD must capitalise now- and be targeted and swift, with competence.

A lot of shares have changed hands or been pivoted this week.

Some significant quiet accumulating., .

Wish best to all including yourself as holders.

Hopefully we are now moving on

Last edited by Aqua65: 21/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.85K 1.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 388013 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 98158 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.