IPD 4.76% 8.8¢ impedimed limited

Ann: ImpediMed announces leadership and Board changes, page-75

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    I've got 19.305 million .. calculate "my loss" Al .. guess that makes me qualified to have a chat .. lol..

Goodbye ( Astrid goodbye )

J Barnes..

so .. to the chase.. Ric is out.. thank god.. there have been a lot of posts from several people about what he has said.. on many occasions.. and he is quite literally the flip flop man from his own words and actions.. .. plus other fabulous traits.. his last statement is quite prophetic shall we say ..

the BOD as he said was brought up to date by him and are all now on board with the strategy etc that he has set up .. as he said.. well.. the BOD actually didn't say anything about that but now have.. and clearly after doing the revues and DD on the lot they were NOT on board with the strategy and RV and his performance.. and now that he's got the boot that is actually what they ( BOD ) thought ( not what RV said lol ) and have as we now know acted... time for people to let go of drinking the coolaid that RV dished out to all..

the new BOD and people coming on board are the best thing we could have happen .. ( yes.. IMO ) for long term holders and investors.. if you wanted to cash out early next year well IPD should not have been your selected stock to buy.. stick a note on the fridge and lets chat after next years AGM .. we will all have made some serious $$$$.. focus on that .. and then what comes after that when it really has got a head of steam up and running.. not what the mum and dads are doing in the market now.. they will kick themselves.. just can't name the day..

my 2c as usual ..

ramble on .. and when this baby starts rocking we'll all be on the stairway to heaven ..

R Plant

love to all.. Dog Eeee..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $176.6K 2.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 11935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 5.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 9.2¢ 8.5¢ 393667
Last updated 15.07pm 16/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.