Ann: Implementation of Padbury and Aurium Merger , page-14

1. 1,215 Posts.
    re: Ann: Implementation of Padbury and Aurium... I have owned PDY for a while and have averaged down to this point today. I did blame old directors for driving the price down because they acted like children not for the value of my PDY holdings. The value of my holdings are my problem and I could have sold out bought somewhere else and done a thousand different things, but i am commited here long term, hence I average down and to answer your question I am now sitting on around 7.5M shares, never counting the kids.

Sorry to say you are the captain of the HMAS portfolio and hence the blame lies with you. If a mgmt team has done something wrong yes I agree make them ealk the plank (just like another one I am in E$O), but what have they done that has been so wrong. They did not screw Oakajee and that's the main issue most Midwest miners have.

There job at the moment is to manage the co and bring investors on board, the only way this will happen is with a viable INF. So this mgmt team for a small cap was bold enough to see an opportunity with the Chinese IP and it seems if the Japanese one is not used then ours will be. Mate for a small cap smart bunch (my opinion), they are trying everything they can with their limited power to see if a rail and port INF can be sorted in order to get investors onboard.

I am fine with this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.