re: Ann: Implementation of Padbury and Aurium... Yes Inside you...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    re: Ann: Implementation of Padbury and Aurium... Yes Inside you are absolutely right what were we thinking, Gary you ba$$$rd you were the one that screwed Oakajee, you forced it to go over budget and hence the project has now stalled. I can't believe we did realize it sooner that it wasactually Gary and Terry that drove the global economy into a GFC. I also think there is a conspiracy as Terry isn't buying more stock, so what that he owns 285M shares and around 250M options and William with 100M shares disgusting.

Inside as you state we are doomed we need to sell out, so when are you going to sell out, as I know I and many others will be happy to buy what ever you dump. I am so happy Inside you have nothing to do with my investements...in here for the long hall and as a speccie no guarantee to make money but if INF works out I think a profit is possible.

Plonko was the only one posting that directly post merger the stock price would rise, but that is not always the case as there would be ex AGU initially taking advantage of the ratio etc etc.

Stock stirring Inside

Re Bob

Interesting times in Oahu we had a tsunami warning, it brought a bit of spice to an otherwise relaxing evening. Of to a Polynesian night soon, so I wish everyone a good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.