BC8 3.39% 30.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Hey all, a few thoughts from me and a bit of reflection.With...

1. 4,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hey all, a few thoughts from me and a bit of reflection.

With some investors obviously exiting brings out doubts and fears, however we are one of the few goldies that are actually going into production we're the steak rather than the sizzle which means some will move on to the sizzle elsewhere. Thats pretty normal in a mining company lifecycle, those who hold through this period and watch BC8 deliver into production should be well rewarded with multiples of the current SP all things being equal. The risks as I see them are PoG (although the macro picture can't have anything but a rising PoG) and labour/contractor market tightness in the WA mining sector.

I'd respectfully disagree with @speculator101 I think the BC8 ground is good and is analogous to SLR and their development profile, they did start with Daisy which underpinned their start, we have Myhree as a good high grade mine, SLR then bought IGR with maxwells Aldiss etc... which is similar to BC8 having Fingals, Majestic and Trojan. This brownfield development is the future old gold mining in WA, have a look at DGO's preso on this point.

Time just has to pass and drilling will tell the story, reserves will get there and that seems to be a major focus of the drilling. I think some folks like to see the full evidence eg x years of reserves which is a very logical and conservative approach and probably a reflection on being burnt in the past which is understandable. However, thats were the speculation is, some of us look at the drilling past and present and see that there is little doubt that BC8 will deliver the reserves and resources required, other want to see it first.

Once final point, its obvious to me that BC8 will have some debt funding, hence the need to drill out reserves that will be required for debt. The final slide in the preso has funding in the Sep-Dec time frame, which puts construction in the Jan-Jun 22 period and initial production after that. Thats whats stated in the preso so thats what we have to so on. So that all looks pretty good to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $289.1K 934.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44359 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.