FGR 1.02% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

Originally posted by Yowie21 Hi Yowie, I have added the post I...

1. 16,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6905
    Originally posted by Yowie21

Hi Yowie,

I have added the post I was replying to on the UK forum, this will put my comments in a better context (below). I am yet to see any Graphene company generate positive cash flow, I certainly believe that FGR will be the first through selling Graphene and its IP's. Serratia's post is clearly deluded suggesting that VRS is undervalued company due to its loss of
    $1.5 Mil GBP - $2.6 mil AUD

when its MC is sitting at $310 Mil.

I don't think the AGM vote will be any indication if shareholders want to make money or not, simply being shareholders is evidence enough that they believe in FGR's future. Isn't that why we are all invested ?

UK Forum Post I was replying too.

And as serratia pointed out yesterday (post 48686) - looking at the peer group that some detractors are so impressed by:

Elcora M.Cap £5.9m but the auditor says they aren't a going concern so nothing to look at there.

XG Sciences built a large plant and can't make the sales to fill it. Now in a difficult financial position. By the look of their last fundraising they seem to value themselves at around £50m. Large losses.

Nanoxplore M.Cap £66.5m Sales £4.6m, wages £3.7m loss £2.6m

Talga M.Cap £56m, no sales ,loss £5.6m These guys make VRS look very under valued.

First Graphene M.Cap £37m no sales £4m loss. Directors pay themselves so much the share holders vote heavily against their pay. Look to be working more in their own interests than the share holders. VRS only worth 5* this company that has no sales.

VRS looks undervalued against this peer group.
    Last edited by spid81: 19/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $31.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $2.956K 60.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39440 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 23021 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.