ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

BYRON, No actually woke to the news like all, had the email its...

1. 3,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    BYRON,

No actually woke to the news like all, had the email its got a silver lining on it and yes I agree with all that we have 100% of what is looming from the reports not yet tabled. I like all at first was taken sideways by it all considering I did purchase small amount only yesterday. Its what it is but we now hold 100% of the cake and like others and I have said there is something in that mountain about to unfold we consider.
    S32 are large and took the axe to their exploration budget. Large corporations do it when times are hard its sad at first glimpse but nothing takes away what we may have just the JV has disappeared.
    I like all will be awaiting the outcome of the reports soon hopefully. Unfortunately I am little tapped out of cash due a large amount shoveled into MEU which is going well so I cant buy more today really.
    But we will see in the short term what happens. It was sitting at 0.001 so nothing has changed on that side of the fence except those in the cue got some cheapest shares hopefully that they don't regret. I don't think it will pose to much an issue if the IP gives us great drill locations and another JV will see that and then its bad luck S32 and thanks for $4 million in exploration now lost to S32. I still have some questions about the 60 days. Does that mean they owe us till the end of that quarter any cost incurred ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.