X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Lol :) Gotta admit, ST, it would be good if we could trade...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Lol

Gotta admit, ST, it would be good if we could trade directly in some sort of off-market deal like what the big boys get to enjoy. Maybe we could then sit around smoking stogies and quaffing cognac and wondering what the proles are getting up to. Or something

As to the gold price, well, if I knew what it was going to be at any stage in the future, I wouldn't need to be invested in any mining company. I'd just lever up and get me the right amount and type of futures and I could bypass all these shenanigans. You know... Make some real money.

Instead, I've taken on a different kind of risk. The company has a long history of making profits, which is a plus. Not so good at sharing those profits with its owners which is bad. Is Was trading at a big discount to book, which is good. Isn't trading at all now, which is bad. Is supposed to be profitable still which is good. Company won't provide verified, audited figures attesting to that fact which is um.... bad

For me, the issue isn't around where the price of gold is going or what will happen in a year once the decline is finished or any of that jazz. I'll freely admit that it could come up roses. Maybe there's been a serious issue at Co-O and damn good thing that we had an audit and picked it up. I think also that the only course of action to take is to complete this review since the stink of malfeasance is hanging over the joint now and will continue to do so until an independent auditor can shine some light on everything.

But you know what I would settle for right now? And this speaks volumes for just how poorly we are being treated. I'd just settle for an ETA. An end to this open ended cheque we seem to have signed for the board. Give me a date I can hang my hat on and stick to it. Obviously not too far into the future but give us a date and if it's sensible, I'll happily hold. But all I'm getting from management, my employees, at the moment is well.... nothing. And by not letting me leave, I am hostage to them. Hostage to my own employees. Nice. And what I'm getting from those in current management's corner it's: "Oh it will be fine later when gold goes up". "It'll be fine later once the decline is finished". "It'll be fine later once the review is completed" "It'll be fine later once the RV situation is sorted out". There is nothing measurable about any of those statements. This is meant to be a multi-million dollar company and it's behaving like a dodgy tradie.

And get rid of that cash pile! (Just to stay on point)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.