X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

from@AWildOne "... But you know what I would settle for right...

1. 3,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302

from@AWildOne "... But you know what I would settle for right now? And this speaks volumes for just how poorly we are being treated. I'd just settle for an ETA. An end to this open ended cheque we seem to have signed for the board. Give me a date I can hang my hat on and stick to it...."

Agree, absolutely. I am very concerned that any commentary re the review as been shallow at best (who?what?why?) but totally devoid of any commitment to time. The last suspension notice looked and smelt like just kicking a can down the road because they didn't know what else they could do...

At a minimum, the company could and should and I expect have identified the whereabouts or destiny of the USD4.6m that supposedly fell down behind the couch. Possibly libel laws might preclude naming the suspect/s but it is impossible to conclude that the truth of this unresolved issue has not been researched ad nauseam yet not a peep on this finite matter.

In the background though I think are some pretty confronting issues:
    (a) malfeasance;
    (b) both intra- and inter- customary land issues ...
    (c) excessive and/or unhealthy nepotisim

I am expecting a few reputations to be challenged; a reshaping of profit sharing arrangements and maybe a more modern streamlined operation; appropriate bandaging of the holes in the piggy bank.

But until such time as the board stump up with a more defined timetable to conclude, I fear just endless suspensions... bugger bugger bugger...

Ryan Wanker's notice might motivate some I suppose. But he too bothers me because if this meeting is entertained at the cost of the company, I have no doubt that he will continue to call these meetings.

In reality, he's sort of in a no lose position : the company could buy his shares giving him access to the cash that he desperately wants; the company could distribute its cash reserves as dividends giving him access to the cash that he desperately wants; he could take control of the cash register (board) giving him access to the cash that he desperately wants. The only path by which Ryan Wanker wont get access to that cash is if X64 acquire something else ... which is not a bad idea. But I digress

I think X64 should seek a court order whereby if Wanker wants to pursue this 249D path, that he be ordered to pay costs under the provisions of say 232:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5225/5225515-648708dd27dd1e542f84ab32c657560f.jpg

Let's see how this unfolds...

Looking forward to May 11th ...

have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.