X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Important Shareholder Information Update with Link, page-172

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I hope your right

Controls as in the Corporations Act and Regulations/ ASIC Act etc?

Like the "ASIC Regulator" who consults the industry to see how much funding it gets or the small cliché of lawyers who work there, that could not cut it in the corporate law world, who only care about winning a case ... with no skin in the game, using the public coffers.

I'd like to see an ASIC lawyer criminally charged with malfeasance in public office, and then see them in court wagging their tongue.

I'm glad that "incompetence" is still a common law tort and takes more brain power than saying to a judge in the Fed court "Your honor, me and my learned friend here would agree its a two-limb test, as per section blah blah blah of the Corp or ASIC act.

Given the recent company announcement, I would add that there was a lot of law missing from that announcement.

Let's start in the equitable jurisdiction; fraud in equity

The board calls Ryan out for drilling too far and pocketing some money, but what about flying 1st class on Emirates flights whilst shareholders suffer? Or some certain persons in the company receive two paid positions within the same parent company through different subsidiary companies.

Basically, majority shareholders are investment funds.

They say "fido go fetch", and the board runs and picks up a stick.

The only controls that will be in place are the largest shareholders, playing puppeteers, but in this story, Pinocchio's nose does not grow every time they tell us lies

Lastly thank-you for everyone who constantly searches my name online.

A word of warning though, please read the terms and conditions of the websites you enter. You may be agreeing to certain things. Also use a non-Google search engine, like DuckDuckGo. There is a lot of traffic inbound from West Perth servers LOL! Hope the "spin docs" you paid were worth it. Did you like those videos?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.