X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Thank you X64action, this is the first time you respond clearly...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Thank you X64action, this is the first time you respond clearly that " Welker wasn't a signatory and it wasn't a contract presented to the board".
    Your previous responses were confusing but I really appreciate your clarity on your last comment. Was the managing director Mr Ryan Welker made aware of this contract of hundreds of thousands of AUD with the company he had interests in before the signature of the drilling contract ? If not was the only person aware of the contract before signature Mr Nicholas Williams ?
    Why did this employee resign from the Queensland subsidiary ? Are the allegations the employee made against Mr Williams true ? Why would this employee resign from his job at X64 Queensland to protect his reputation when Mr Williams was also director of X64 Queensland ?

You say that " to remove any question of any conflict of interest, Ranger cancelled and paid all outstanding costs incurred", shouldn't you have thought of removing all conflicts of interest before getting caught by the board following the resignation of an employee that informed them ?
    Is it normal practice at Vitrinite to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for another company's drilling program? Is this the way you manage your shareholders funds ?
    It seems strange to me that you did not let X64 pay its own bill if the drilling contract was legitimate?
    It looks like the board just saved the shareholders about $290 000 when they were made aware by the employee who resigned of the drilling contract.

All I want is the quickest resolution to all this mess. I stand with the board for now who showed integrity in this situation protecting shareholders.
    However, I would like to speak with you directly for more clarifications if I can have access to the decision makers behind X64action.

If Mr Welker was not aware of the contract with Ranger Equipment in which he had an interest, he should make this information public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.