X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

"While you are at it, why not ask about 9.1(a) in the Board...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    "While you are at it, why not ask about 9.1(a) in the Board Charter?"

This is a question that the current chairmen needs to address and I think shareholders deserve an answer. It concerns me a little that there is quite rigorous (albeit reasonable) questioning with regards to the integrity of the convening shareholders, yet very little questioning from those same posters concerning the potential ongoing breach of the companies charter along with statements that the current management have acted with integrity.

I read the section in question from the charter on the x64 website and it does state that the chairperson must be independent. In the recent company financial accouncements, Mr McGlinn has the title of "Executive Chairmen".

From memory this was brought to everyone's attention in the original s249f notice, yet to my knowldge has not been addressed. The purpose of that rule is to prevent abuse of power for the benefit of executives against the interest of shareholders.

Do my fellow shareholders truly have confidence that the current management have acted with "integrity"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.