X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

If a shareholder and following the company's announcements you...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    If a shareholder and following the company's announcements you should be aware that Mr McGlinn's appointment as CEO is a 'stop gap' arrangement. It would not be prudent that the ship be allowed to drift, rudderless, with no one at the helm.

"30 June 2022ASX ANNOUNCEMENT"
    "Resignation of Managing DirectorThe Board of Directors of Ten Sixty Four Limited (ASX: X64; the “Company”) hereby advise that the Managing Director of the Company, Mr. Paul Ryan Welker, has given the Company 6 months' notice of his resignation in accordance with the terms of his executive services agreement.Until a replacement is appointed, Executive Chairman, Mr. Jeffery McGlinn will continue to lead the delivery of the Company’s strategic objectives."

Andrew Teo also held an executive position whilst Chairman of Medusa.

Maybe I've missed it but I don't recall anyone raising concerns at the time. Did you?

"ASX Announcement 19 March 2021"
    "Medusa Mining Limited (ASX:MML) (“Medusa” or the “Company”) is pleased to advise the appointment of Andrew Teo as Managing Director and Jeffery McGlinn as Non-Executive Chairman, effective 19 March 2021. Mr Teo has been the Chairman of Medusa since November 2013 and a Board member since February 2010. Mr Teo has served as the Interim CEO since June 2020 after the resignation of Medusa’s previous CEO in mid-2020."

With this disruptive nonsense going on it should be obvious that arrangements to seek and appoint a replacement CEO will, in all likelihood, be delayed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.