X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Thank you for taking the time to respond. You did not answer my...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Thank you for taking the time to respond. You did not answer my questions which are very precise and deserve a proper answer

You keep directing personal attacks on board members which you were praising publicly not so long ago instead of answering simple questions about this controversial drilling contract which Mr Williams and Mr Welker had interests in.

I would first like to know if Mr Welker and Mr Williams deny the allegations of the employee who resigned from X64 Queensland to protect his professional reputation : this employee alleged that Mr Williams had insisted that Ranger Equipments perform the surface drilling and that Mr Williams instructed the employee to drill beyond what the employee believed what was appropriate. These are very serious accusations against Mr Williams which in my opinion perfectly justifies the attitude of the board towards him. This was an act of great integrity from board in my opinion. Was Mr Welker aware of this drilling contract ?

The board was not informed of this contract as you admitted earlier so when they learned about it from the employee, they did the right thing by standing for shareholders.

How can you justify giving Ranger Equipments any drilling contract without informing the board while Mr Welker and Mr Williams had interests in Ranger Equipments ? Can't you admit any mistakes on ypur part regarding this whole drilling contract controversy instead of trying to deflect the subject ?

You seem to justify that Mr Welker and Mr Williams were giving a company they had interest in a contract worth hundred of thousands of dollars for 2 months without informing the board of this specific contract. Is this the way you are planning to manage X64 if you control the board ?

Where and when can I call to speak to a decision maker ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.