X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Important Shareholder Information Update with Link, page-3

1. 1 Posts.
    Good point @TheOracles. I would think Ms Bakker would have done her homework prior to accepting the nomination and knows the details of the transactions that were used for dismissal purposes. She would not be involved if it was actually a reason for termination. Feels like there might be a bit more to that part of the story.

My feeling is that the current chair is a bit out of his depth (Can't comment on the rest of the board as they are a bit invisible). He holds minimal shareholding (~140k shares) so doesn't really have skin in the game and is supposed to be Independent according to the company charter, yet is clearly not.

Most importantly we are only receiving minimal updates. I would have expected a bit more providing vision and agenda for the company, given the current position. The governance and direction is clearly lacking substance right now.

I'm struggling with this investment, but only because of management. Hopefully both groups lay out their plans and we can decide who we want steering the ship. Lucky it holds good assets!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.