X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Important Shareholder Information Update with Link, page-36

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I try to assess a person's business profile by focusing exclusively on facts. In this case, the chairman is the only one to have been a founder and CEO of a company that went from nothing to more than a billion dollars within a few years, he also founded other private companies in real estate and other fields that look very successful according to the press articles I have read. I suggest you all verify this yourselves. Numbers never lie, we can all have different opinions on a person but billion dollar companies founders are very rare in the small cap company boards and I am very happy we have Mr McGlinn to lead us to what will hopefully be a great success. The billion dollar company he founded is still prosperous to this day and the early investors made big profits with him. Just look at the charts and press articles.

As for the integrity of the current board, I think the facts also speak by themselves when you see how they protected the shareholders in this controversial drilling contract. Again, I do not believe one side or the other, I just try to assess who may be the most objective source. In this case I think the most reliable source is the employee who resigned from X64 Queensland to protect his professional reputation and made very serious allegations against Mr Nicholas Williams.
    I also trust X64action when they say they did not inform the board about the drilling contract where Mr Welker and Mr Williams had interest. The board raised concerns about this contract when they learned from the whistleblower and acted with integrity towards the shareholders.

Read the whole story about the whistleblower on the initial response of X64 below :

http://x64.gold/investors/protect-your-investment

Also read everything you can find on the subject from both sides and you will quickly understand the truth. The more I read and the more I side with the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.