X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

X64action completely disrespects the board with the comment "...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    X64action completely disrespects the board with the comment " Please don't make us get real jobs " . It seems you are targeting the entire board with this disrespectful comment just because they are unanimously recommending to vote against all the resolutions from Vitrinite.

The board acted with integrity in the Ranger Equipment drilling contract controversy where the former terminated directors had interests.

Non-aligned world leaders like Institutional Shareholder Services and Glass Lewis have also recommended unanimously voting against all resolutions from Vitrinite. Mr Welker also disrespected publicly the work of these world renowned companies when they recommended to vote against the resolutions from Vitrinite.

X64action please explain if your final purpose is to replace the entire board and take control of the entire company ?
    I do not see how X64action could work with this board after all these public displays of disrespect towards the board that the terminated director Mr Welker was praising publicly a few months ago before he got terminated from the company.

I think X64action totally lacks decorum and etiquette by disrespecting so many people on this forum.

Please reply to all the questions on this thread as Shareholders deserve answers to make informed decisions. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.