X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Do you think that making immature jokes instead of answering the...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Do you think that making immature jokes instead of answering the concerns raised by HC contributors on the drilling contract is helping your cause ?

Read the link below from the initial response of X64 about the whistleblower employee who made serious allegations against Mr Williams regarding the drilling contract where Mr Williams, Mr Welker and the proposed board member Mr Nickeas had interests :

http://x64.gold/investors/protect-your-investment

Any answers to the serious allegations made by the employee against Mr Williams ?

What was the drilling cost per metre in the drilling contract with Ranger Equipment where Mr Williams, Mr Welker and Mr Nickeas had interests ?

Instead of answering all the concerns raised by many contributors about the drilling contract, you are avoiding simple questions with immature jokes which in my opinion is very disrespectful.

Also respond to the Glass Lewis and Institutional Shareholder Services reports which both recommend voting against all resolutions from Vitrinite.

I have said I was willing to speak with you if you respond to all the unanswered questions on this thread about the drilling contract on this public forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.