X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

I agree with SilverTeenager that we should be informed wether or...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I agree with SilverTeenager that we should be informed wether or not this action will be continued even if they loose the vote.

I also appreciate the response I got to my previous comment but I did not get most of my questions answered.

I would appreciate insight from anyone on these topics :

1) Is it true that the drilling contract that was given to Ranger Equipment Pty Ltd was over $290 000 for approximately 2 months of work ? Is it the same drilling contract referred to in the NOM as "very low spend " ?

2) Who took the decision to give the drilling contract to Ranger Equipment where Mr Welker and Mr Williams had interests ? Was there a contract bidding in place for this drilling contract with other competitors involved otherwise who decided Ranger Equipment was the best company to do the drilling ? Was it decided when Mr Welker was managing director of the X64 ?

3) Are the allegations of the employee who resigned to protect his reputation true when he said that Mr Williams insisted that Ranger Equipment perform the surface drilling ? He also alleged that Mr Williams instructed him to drill beyond what the employee believed was appropriate, is this true ?

All I want is for the company to get back to business as quickly as possible. I have gained a great respect for the board of X64 after reading the initial response in the link below, I always appreciate a board that shows integrity when it was needed the most and stands with its shareholders :

http://x64.gold/investors/protect-your-investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.