X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Important Shareholder Information Update with Link, page-85

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi GregInv - while I tend to agree that private investors at large would still be sceptical of Welker and Williams and their intentions, you shouldn't understate the doubt and resentment built up against current management by this ongoing suspension and lack of communication from the current board. It could be a lot closer fight than you think.

In one corner we have the incumbent board being opaque AF and not appearing to achieve anything of note (and no GH, the decline is still too far away to be called an achievement yet). In the other corner you have the challenger with significant probity issues and a clear conflict of interest. That the challenger, according to a press report, is getting behind RV, someone else who hasn't exactly covered himself with glory lately could be quite instructive.

They need to get this audit completed. Any challenge to the board has to occur, if at all, after the audit is completed so that voters are properly informed. If a vote gets forced prior to the audit being completed, then you'd think Welker and friends are trying to derail the audit in order to supress something coming out. Or... just being opportunistic at a delicate time when we need answers around mine performance. Either way - harming the company. Not a good look that he is starting to mount his challenge so early.

Likewise, the current board has to quit it with the rolling suspensions. The longer they lock up our capital, the worse it looks for them when the inevitable vote comes around. Their lack of communication already speaks to a lack of accountability on their behalf. Hiding behind ongoing suspensions is even worse. Today marks 2 months since the initial trading halt and we still don't have even a vague estimate of when they will allow the company owners to manage their investment in this company. Another month? Next quarter maybe? Next financial year? For how long does Mr McGlynn plan to hijack my money?

And for god's sake, get rid of the that stupid pile of cash! I prefer dividends. I get that some like SBBs. Just do something about it. Watch Welker and others slink off into the night once you don't have that big fat honey pot full of goodness just waiting to be raided.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.