X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Important Shareholder Information Update with Link, page-95

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Once Upon a time In a galaxy far far away SilverTeenager went on a romantic date with the beautiful Goldengirl! Silverteenager feel head over heels in love with Goldengirl, but Goldengirl just didn’t feel the same way about the great almighty Silverteenager and broke it off. But Silverteenager was very sad and didn’t take no for an answer and kept asking Goldengirl out on romantic dates!? Silverteenager thought he could change Goldengirls mind? In this galaxy it was law that Goldengirl could not refuse these repeat romantic invitations from Silverteenager and To make things worse Goldengirl had to pay for these expensive Dates and golden flowers… Goldengirl has to also waste her valuable time on these failed repetitive dates with Silverteenager! When all Goldengirl dreams of doing is going on a date with her true love Goldenboy! I guess you’re all asking yourselves right now, does Golden girl end up with Goldenboy and live happily ever after? Or maybe you’re telling yourself this is the worst short story you have ever read! But I hope someone like Silverteenager might read this and see some common sense and go on a date with Silvergirl and enjoy there lives! Move on from all this pain and lose - to find some happiness! Cheers ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.