X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

I am new to this forum but have been a shareholder in X64 for...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I am new to this forum but have been a shareholder in X64 for the last few years. I have been watching with interest the back and forth developments between the current Board and the Vitrinite activists, Mr Welker, Mr Williams and Mr Nikeas.

It was welcome to finally see the Company's initial response (which was posted on their website today) to the latest notice of meeting.

The circumstances leading up to the termination of Mr Welker and Mr Williams have been laid bare. Not good reading if you are supporter of Welker and Williams. Looks like they entered into a pretty material contract with the Company in which they had an interest, without getting Board approval. That sounds like related party dealing in my book!

Not sure how any shareholder could vote to hand over control of the Company to these guys knowing this. All the rest is just noise in my view. I will certainly be selling my shares if these guys are voted in.

I also question whether now that these details have come to light, whether someone with the reputation of Ms Debra Bakker would want to be associated with the Vitrinite activists and get involved in this mess? Hopefully this unwanted distraction will end soon.

Regardless I am going to back the current Board to deliver value for shareholders and use the cash on the balance sheet wisely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.