NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: Important Update on First 3DCloudTV Customer Order-XTV.AX, page-192

1. 86 Posts.
    Th big issue I want clarification on and i have written to XTV for a response is that the Quarterly and and the Update on Customer Ann contradicts itself!

Customer Update says deal is off and the Quarterly says there is an anticipated sale order of 2500 indicating the order may still go ahead.

I mean what the hell is the go here? I want clarification of what is meant by....

"Large order sizes anticipated including an initial pending order for 2,500 3D CloudTV Units"

Either way you look at it its deceptive. I just hope for the share holders, the order is still possibly a goer.

I would think seriously that this is possibly more a case of flexing muscle by AT&T. A little lesson in who is the big boy. Fingers crossed this is the case. I'm only thinking this as why would they give this intent and just back right out because they got their nose out of joint over an announcement they weren't happy with. If they think the product is worth it and has value they will purchase. I mean you don't not buy a house you like because your don't like the real estate agent. if they have what you want you will do what you can to get it.

This is all disappointing but i'm holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.