IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

It is all about IP; Interview with Dr Sud dated 22nd Nov -...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359

It is all about IP;

Interview with Dr Sud dated 22nd Nov - https://thegreenfund.com/exclusive-interview-with-cannvalate-ceo-dr-sud-agarwal

"We're about to clinically validate a product for real patients who suffer from sleep apnea. That's a really exciting place to be," Agarwal said."If someone asked me to give a financial figure, what's the dollar figure that clinical aspect is worth at the end of the road?""It would be hard to say, but I would be confident it would be in the hundreds of millions of dollars because it's never been discovered before. It's a massive, massive thing."While the potential wealth to be gained from the venture could be enormous, Dr Agarwal explains that the money isn't why he aligned with IHL:"I generally feel that IHL is going to have new chemical entities that are going to be registered, I think they're going to have four registered entities. And I want to be part of it.""It's the excitement of creating a new drug that's going to potentially have life-changing, and industry-changing effects. I want to be front page and center of it," he said.

All the best to IHL and the team for a great 2019, best wishes to all IHL investors too Looking forward to more of Dr Suds interviews during 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.