RAC 2.20% $1.78 race oncology ltd

@Kron00It's a great point, and certainly why the market is...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    @Kron00

It's a great point, and certainly why the market is valuing RAC at a level significantly lower than many on here expect. If the revised strategy comes out with a clear focus on mBC then the Triangle valuation becomes much more relevant, and the reverse is also true.

I think the market most likely is applying traditional or more standard risk values for each stage of development of bisantrene also. Which makes sense because its difficult to quantify just how much the historical data from bisantrene increases its chance of success. This personally for me was the reason I invested, there's almost an arbitrage opportunity that the market valuation will always be lower than the true valuation because of the historical data which in theory means its always an attractive price to buy.

Certainly for me the only things of value in the next steps for the company are:
    - a revised strategy with clear objectives, timelines and costings
    - RC220 completed and manufactured in quantities suitable for clinical trials
    - RC220 flowing into the vein in a RAC initiated and controlled clinical trial.

Its not difficult for me to see these things happening in the next 12-24 months but I certainly understand the frustrations of many on here, and feel it myself whenever I open my brokerage account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.