RAC 0.59% $1.71 race oncology ltd

LT, There are 2 types of genuine investors (excluding traders)...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    LT, There are 2 types of genuine investors (excluding traders) The exceptionally learned and knowledgeable about the sciences who hold the dream and belief for all the right reasons. Then there is the others who really don’t or can’t phantom the technical or scientific aspect of Race’s work but intuitively think they are onto a good thing. The latter i think are the vast majority in number. These folk, me included, have high expectations driven by the qualities you just enunciated but simply take the view “just get the job done” and commercialize the whole box and dice now. This same group get mesmerized and put off by the ever expanding complexity of of Race’s work and drug uses. So whilst it suits the few to engage with liked mined investors and Dr T all the language frustrates and confuses the everyday punter. Hence a bit of good news gets examined and elaborated in the extreme and wham!!! the SP drops.
    Clearer, succinct and simple communication from the board will underpin the punters belief. The ever growing and complex static sowers the Race cake ingredients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.71
Change
0.010(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $291.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.75 $1.70 $226.9K 131.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9599 $1.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 4886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.