RXL 0.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

Its understandable. There's a lot of attacks on people within...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Its understandable. There's a lot of attacks on people within these forums, and I can see why you thought I was implying you were following me. I dont normally day trade, but the volatility of spt was too much value not to jump in. I stumbled across the announcement early and jumped out today for 110% profit. But in my opinion there isnt enough information on how the partnership is going to be utilised. Possibly a decent re entry next week. But I need to study the business models a bit more in depth to gather my opinion on it
    Ive also been watching rxl since 2.5c ish. But it doesnt take much to realise on the few drill results they have its looking fairly positive but thats without seeing the core samples myself and discussing with the geo's. The discussion in these forums has been quite positive and well to work with aswell
    I've been involved in quite a few refurbs of mothballed plants and construction of new gold mines or processing upgrades over the last couple of years and the technology they have adapted for identifying gold resources has really advanced within the last 10 years with the use of flyovers and more accurate drilling along with the encouraging value of gold at the moment can only mean good things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $156.1K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 521631 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.