RXL 3.57% 14.5¢ rox resources limited

firstly, I would be lying if I could give you a price on what...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    firstly, I would be lying if I could give you a price on what they will spend. Without visiting the site and seeing the quality of machinery there and the condition of the structures. A lot of a huge cost is constant refurbishment of structural steel and processing pumps. And what resources to water is available. The bore water is generally very high salinity. And gets everywhere in a gold mine. Being closed for 20 yrs I would presume a lot of the structure is not that great and salvage is probably not the most ideal. Any of the processing machinery such as pumps etc would be replaced and an Overhaul of the ball and SAG Mills. Also will vary on what type of crusher is used. Its not a huge plant comparitavely. Rollers will need to be replaced etc.
    relocating machinery is by means no easy feat, but it is not that difficult either. Tearing something apart whether its a structure or a machine, can be done surprisingly in a short amount of time. Its the rebuild thst takes longer.
    for example, North parkes mine has will spend 72million in upgrading their plant by 1m tonne per annum. And expect it to blow over. Bit different as its an upgrade, and they're introducing a new crusher and line of conveyors. But money can blow right out the moment you need new or overhauled machinery.
    Positively though, for example, the use of poly pipe work in the last 10-15 years has saved mines millions in wear and tear parts. Pipe lifetimes are extended 10 fold. And the technology used now is making older plants more viable to operate, and recirculation of old tailings is a way to bring money into the plant early.
    An example of a mine that didn't spend the money they should have is the woodlawn project near Tarago. They are currently running off tailings to keep afloat (they shut during covid from a FIFO workforce aswell), the crusher failed early during processing and is costing Investors a lot of coin. Even though the untapped resources are there.
    Anywhere around the 100m is a good base to start and add or takeaway from there.
    does anybody here have some detailed analysis on the processing plant or the current plant condition fact sheets ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $59.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $19.67K 136.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 153085 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 463750 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.