RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

I too am here due only to correspondence from , and then with Dr...

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314

I too am here due only to correspondence from , and then with Dr T, during the ega takeover event.

I responded to his initial email trying to rally the troops to block a low ball takeover , then exchanged a few emails around that topic. Ultimately, he was successful in his attempt, and all other holders , myself included, benefited from the resulting higher offer.

At the end of it all, i contacted Dr T and asked where i could send a nice bottle of something to show my gratitude. He politely declined, but in replying he said,,,,,,

” there is something else im involved with that you might want to have a look at “

I cant thank Dr T enough for that reply.

That was at rac @ 5.5 c

At the time my dad was very ill and i was putting alot of time into that, so it took me some time to do sufficient reading to build confidence to invest.

My first parcel was 24 c and have added since then a few times and am now avgd in at 47c.

Better still, i was able to share the rac story with some like minded friends, and many have also invested. One in particular, has researched this as much as me, and has now built a substantial holding that will likely be life changing for him and his hard working ( small business ) family. He was telling me today, that he has shared the rac story, with about 40 of his friends, family and staff, and that their parcels in rac, are having a huge impact on their respective financial situations.

Then of course, there is the even better outcome of what Bisantrene might do to help the very unlucky people who are struck with these bloody diseases that both take and affect so many lives.

So Dr T , thanks for your ega email.

Win lose or draw, there are alot of people in Perth in your debt, and we wish you and your colleagues continued success in getting rac to people who need it.

Thankyou and goodluck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.