BCM 0.00% 1.4¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Impressive Results from Bioleaching Pilot Plant Test, page-136

1. 1,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    That's brilliant @waynesworld!

"Is this the real world, is this just fantasy?"

"Ore Breaker breaks the tiny crystals apart and secondly, the proprietary Cultured Gold gathers the precious metals"

So the cultured gold bugs were swimming around gathering the precious metal atoms together - their little flagella flailing about furiously as they went about the task of collecting the PMs. Goodness knows what their arteries are like on such a rich diet!

Now in the announcement which heads this thread it says that the solids were assayed...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5418/5418401-8534929d1beada7c1b0aa726572dca6e.jpg

So they dried and assayed the solids, the first step of which was to drain off the liquid which contained all of those bugs.

The bugs collecting the PM atoms must indeed be cultured as not only do they do the collection but prior to be flushed and in a last generous gesture, they deposit the gathered PM atoms onto the solids so as to go to their maker free from gilt.

@Invest Egate - I just think you are bloody selfish to not give us the benefit of your understanding of this process. It's in your interests - the more the investors, the higher the share price. Let them see the light! Please bestow on us your bounty. I would be so glad to have answers to those questions I have put.

@Midnight26 - "The bigger the prize the harder they try, and BBX’s prize is huge." What are we trying hard to do that hasn't already happened. Usually we who lodge more realistic posts are labelled downrampers whose sole motivation is a lower share price to gain cheap entry. Now we have achieved Step 1, lowest share price for five years, loaded up to the gunwales with BBX and we're still here posting "negative garbage". Will our perversions never cease?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $5.532K 380.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1098955 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.