CYL 7.62% $1.63 catalyst metals limited

Yep - its a shame you had to back calculate the grade from this...

1. 4,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3908
    Yep - its a shame you had to back calculate the grade from this rather detailed and operationally focussed update. Like many I am sure that this turnaround is at its early stages, and will be interested to see if all the metrics such as development metres, tonnes trucked etc "stick" as being really improved without blowing up the costs.

Going for fewer but larger stopes is a great short term approach, until something goes wrong with one of the fewer and larger stopes, you only have the few large easy to get to stopes available until you do more drilling and development to open up new mining fronts though.

I think their approach of getting the Plutonic Mine operating properly and not running mineralised waste through the hungry mill, is probably the right approach, and I applaud them for this. A sort of quality tonnes over quantity tonnes approach. This project is definitely a "fixer -upper" as they say, and if they can sustain improvements in mining efficiencies and controlling costs then the market might eventually reward them, if you can believe their numbers, and they can execute the plan long-term so a bit of a leap of faith required there. A very tough environment to control mining costs at the moment.
    Last edited by eastwest101: 03/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
0.115(7.62%)
Mkt cap ! $364.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.65 $1.53 $2.058M 1.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3899 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 2700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.