SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Ann: Improved POSCO proposal and intention to recommend, page-71

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    And how they have plundered Senex.??

C'mon...get real...all they have done is find an attractive stock and make an offer. Who could blame them for this? It mustn't have been too low-ball an offer as it is still being considered.

Crime of the Century.

If there is any crime committed it will be by the Senex BODs in cahoots with the top 20 shareholders. (They do get personal phone calls & emails don't they? I think I am only like top 40 so I don't really count, hence maintaining mushroom status).

If we need to come up with a conspiracy theory to explain something we don't actually understand, then how about this one :-

CSG is so "on the nose" that the directors of Senex need to take the money and run as all fossil fuel companies are being sued for global warming. There is then a 2nd class action coming for climate change (which incorporates any possible global cooling) and then another for rising sea levels (or not). See article below.

bears.JPG

COP26 has estimated that the number of human lives lost in trying to fit polar bears with life jackets will be in the tens of thousands.

Compensation to families of these activists will be in the billions ($USD) and there are already whispers that it was futile from the beginning - as Polar Bears are excellent swimmers and are now hampered from hunting by their dayglo orange attire, hence dying of starvation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.