SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

@travmoneyofmineWhat would be really useful is if you guys or...

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    @travmoneyofmine

What would be really useful is if you guys or anyone for that matter could walk us through this diagram which too me looks like the money shot in regards to this acquisition with up to 30g/t per tonne on offer. The picture is from slide 16 of GMD April 17 release.

The other points of interest is whether or not Tower Hill ore could be mixed with Gwalia ore - if that is possible that would easily increase output.

The other point of interest would be the potential of Harbour Lights and other greenfield/brownfield sites.

Both Tonkin and Quinlivan have both worked at Gwalia and know what the ore body and other prospects looks like. While I've never been happy with their communication style I don't think they are foolish in regards to acquisitions.

I still think management is giving away SLR shares too cheaply. Especially if SLR sells 80,000 ounces this quarter which is the forecast. At the very least SLR should give us an update on their operations and reserves and resources. It may help underpin the share price which is the least management can do for its shareholders.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5287/5287929-9b5911ad3a4f3165d3205eb1fc656e69.jpg

Last edited by Samscout: 19/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.