MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Ann: Improved terms of proposal, page-10

1. 2,041 Posts.
    Mosman management indicated in a recent announcement that they had met with MEO chairman and ceo, yet they still thought the offer they made was appropriate. What utter bul$h!t.

I know I speak for many I suggest I'd rather see MEO die trying than to be acquired by a bunch of mugs like those running the show at Mosman.

The whole MEO funding commitment has been blown out of proportion. MEO still has time to fund future well commitments (ORG well flagged for drilling in 2016), and hell, I'd prefer to relinquish acreage or be diluted in a years time, whilst we are trying to progress TS, instead of passing the reins over to some dumb $h!ts in the UK.

CLEAR MESSAGE TO MEO:

AS SHAREHOLDERS WE DO NOT AGREE WITH RECENT ATTEMPTS AT CORPORATE ACTIVITY BY THE COMPANY. WHEN YOU CONVINCED US THAT UBS WAS GOING TO BRING IN CASH FOR A SHARE OF TS BECAUSE THERE WERE SEVERAL INTERESTED PARTIES, WE BELIEVED YOU. IF YOU WANT TO SELL MEO, MAKE SURE YOU CAN GET OFFERS ABOVE 10c, OR, PAPER IN A REPUTABLE COMPANY, NOT A 50% DISCOUNTS ON A PENNY DREADFUL THAT MAKES MEO LOOK COMPETENT. FINALLY, DO WHAT WE PAY YOU TO DO. BUILD THE COMPANY LIKE SUCCESSIVE MANAGEMENT TEAMS HAVE RAISED CASH TO DO.

I BELIEVE I SPEAK ON BEHALF OF MOST SHAREHOLDERS WHEN I SAY, WE DO NOT SUPPORT ANY FORM OF MERGER WITH MOSMAN, UNLESS THAT IS, IT IS SO HEAVILY TILTED IN OUR FAVOUR THAT WE CANNOT REFUSE. I AM THINKING SOMETHING LIKE 1 MOSMAN SHARE FOR 2 MEO SHARES, PETER S AS MD, AND A DUAL-LISTING MAINTAINED. ANYTHING WORSE, THEN YOU ARE NOT ACTING IN OUR INTERESTS.

YOU DONT HAVE ANY SUBSTANTIAL SHAREHOLDERS TO RECEIVE DIRECTION, SO IT IS US, THE PEOPLE, THE RETAIL SHAREHOLDERS TELLING YOU TO STOP WITH BS M&A.

IF YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT, Please give this post a thumbs up to send MEO a clear message.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.