IMR 2.97% 49.0¢ imricor medical systems inc.

Ann: Imricor Commences VISABL-AFL Trial for US FDA Approval, page-7

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I asked Steve this question verbally in one of the investor presentations so it who be difficult to a reference, but I can tell you that they are always working on R&D. NorthStar was developed in house and that wouldn't have been cheap to develop either. I guess you have to adapt or die, but as it stands, IMR is the only company in the world that can perform ablations inside an MRI machine. That is the competitive advantage and their current patents extend well into the 2030s.

A hospital fitting out an MRI machine as an iCMR lab should not be overlooked, as these labs are purposely being modified for Imricor. No one else can use iCMR technology. That should be a huge vote of confidence.

As it stands, hospitals can perform aflutter ablations in a CT machine. There is a high level of failure using as CT, as well as the other downsides that come with it, but hospitals have been holding back on a big capex spend to outfit an iCMR lab, if they can keep using their old CT machines to do these procedures. This is also changes with VT though. Once a complex VT procedure is completed using IMRs device, hospital will have no excuse to not take notice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.97%)
Mkt cap ! $132.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 49.0¢ $79.03K 156.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 819 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.