IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Hi Q, yes still here with gritty teeth, but still quietly...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Q, yes still here with gritty teeth, but still quietly confident we are very close to the bottom. But this time they have a much stronger set of financials than when I bought at 2c making losses.

The underlying EBITDA of $2.8 million ($2.2 mil actual after 1 off writedown) provides a lot of comfort to believe the company is not going broke and will well and truly ride out this most unfortunate DCB debarcle which has cost them dearly.

Every stock has its lows and if you believe the story you can grab a stack now and put them in the draw for the big kill providing they succeed with the digital marketing business.

Neil has told me and the market there are very strong margins which was reiterated in the last update where they were experiencing "ten times" the return. This is why I invested in the first place with a stack of blue sky on offer in this massive global marketing space on smart phones.

I am very tempted to have another very big lash with 25c and 32c being my very handy exit mark for a large portion last time being a 1250% return.

Why don't you humour me Q and throw a lazy $10K at it to see if I'm right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.