IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

"To be honest I think people might be getting a little over...

1. 11,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1687
    "To be honest I think people might be getting a little over excited about a conference. The exposure should be good, but I'm not expecting much?"

Well it all depends on what they say of course.

If all patients with this particularly nasty cancer are improving, some dramatically, after taking a super safe treatment - and their improvement is continuing, then we have the best cancer treatment platform there is.

And if our figures are good, then we get pushed in front of the world's media.

There are no certainties, but as others have alluded too, the evidence snippets we have are pointing to the fact that is certainly possible/likely.

Given T cell therapies command US$10's billions in sales a year and cancer immunotherapy sales are expected to hit US$100 billion by 2022 and imu's mkt cap is way below $100m, I think the risk/reward ratio is pretty darn good!

Then Imugene has attracted so many top industry names to the directors and scientific board. Some of whom have no involvement with any other companies, but yet they join Imugene. They must really like what they see here. Me too.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.