IMU 2.68% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Mer, poster presentations are generally less prestigious than...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Mer, poster presentations are generally less prestigious than oral presentations. However they are usually the forum for thematic researchers to get a glimpse of cutting edge research in other global research teams. It’s also an opportunity for participants to directly question the researcher in a more informal setting. Posters are still vetted for scientific merit through the abstract submission process, and are usually published in a “Proceedings of scientific meeting publication”.

i suspect that if the CR seen in the current trial is replicated by other participants one would see IMU scientists participating in a Symposium titled “ Vaccine Therapy: The New Paradigm in Canver Care”.
    Along side Gardasil, Hep C vaccines and others. 

I also think people are losing losing sight of the fact that 60% of the trial participants had a measurable response. Which I think in this group of patients is extraordinary. ( Metatsatic Disease and failed conventional therapy).

One of the benefits of IMU approach will be scalability, at a much lower cost base compared to conventional oncoimmunotherapy. I also think this is a reason a large pharma buy out prior to incontrovertible proof of efficacy is likely as this will enable them to control the cost (and therefore income)side of the product.
    the current cost of oncoimmunotherapy is in the order of hundreds of thousands of dollars per patient per year and isn’t sustainable. I suspect IMU therapies will be a log factor less than that.

i note IMU’s valuation of their assets is 67c per share which values the company at just over 2.4 Billion dollars as at 31Dec 2018.

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $407.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $453.6K 8.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 5053737 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 507741 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.