IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

"I sure hope it come much earlier than 5 years Valueadd. The...

1. 5,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    "I sure hope it come much earlier than 5 years Valueadd.

The Ozone layer would have disappeared by then."

Well

1. Its hard to predict these things . There is certainly a heap of anticipation
    ....needless to say there are lead times in Trials , validation etc etc ... and there needs to be continual catch up to the anticipation .... from real results

2. Its quite likely we will see the share price put on strong growth from here , based on progress so far ( thats assuming the whole market doesn't tank )

3. Should the Ozone layer disappear - then owning IMU will likely be irrelevant ...unless u needed money to buy all the high Tech crap you would need to continue living - that scenario would see the global population cut by about 99.9 % at least - so the plus would be ....you could get a great house cheap - so long as u could live with the stench of decaying bodies that would have seeped into every permeable surface .

Oops there'd be no one around to buy IMU shares or do the research - or be too worried about treating terminal illness. Come to think of it there may not be anyone around !!!

4. I sincerely hope IMU is still around in present form but much expanded - in 5 years time ...and preferably with the Ozone layer in tact ....... but with a dozen or so licensing deals maybe bringing in a billion a year ( plus ) in revenue ( for starters ) and a portfolio of IP valued at 50 billion ( thats 5.5 times your acceptable take over target )

All wishful thinking of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.