IMU 0.72% 6.9¢ imugene limited

I guess the thing that pleases me and likely other investors...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I guess the thing that pleases me and likely other investors most is the added cash runway. We have all read the posts where some of the more enthusiastic folks on here are extremely positive with respects to our clinical trials and scold everyone who complains about not getting any meaningful trial results to propel the sp quick enough and to some degree that is fair enough as trials take time.
    However, predictions that we won't have any meaningful results until the end of the year or even project them into next year would mean that a CR would need to occur prior to that. With the company stating that the cash runway is now up to 2026, this should mean we should not have to see another CR until at least the second half of next year. Any CR prior to meaningful results would be a disaster from a dilution perspective as some have rightfully pointed out that such a CR would occur at prices lower than the last CR as fund managers can smell blood in the water with IMU's SP having tanked somewhat and the prospect of a CR where they can get another lion share of the company would give them plenty of reason to suppress the share price. This move may free us from that burden, but I have become much more skeptical of management moves here.

The downside is we no longer have complete control over manufacturing what we need for our trials and that, despite any agreements can result in delays and delays cost money.
    Its a fine line between good and bad for me but if our relationship with Kincell Bio remains positive and we get timely product from them, then this is a positive step for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $508.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ $1.173M 16.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8414 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 95698 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ 9797879
Last updated 16.01pm 22/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.